Request & book directly
Here you can check offers for available apartments, get them sent via e-mail or directly book up to one year in advance.
Season schedule 2022/23
- Winter season until 18 March 2023
- Low season 19 March to 28 June 2023 (the Kreischberg skiing season 2022/23 ends on 10 April 2023)
- Summer season 29 June to 26 August 2023 (Formula 1 GP in Spielberg 29 June to 2 July 2023)
- Low season 27 August to 14 December 2023 (the Kreischberg skiing season 2023/24 starts on 8 December 2023)
- Summer & low season: We will grant you a discount of -10% on all bookings as of 8 nights!
- January discount 2024: We will grant you a discount of -10% on all bookings between 7 and 18 January 2024.
After the contact form has been submitted, the aforementioned information will be processed by the company which bears responsibility for complying with data privacy regulations, including Vitalhof Rohrer, Family Schabus, Bodendorf 2, A-8861 St. Georgen/Kreischberg, email@example.com, for purposes of processing your request, with your expressed consent indicated by submission of the form. The information will be further processed for purposes of direct advertising, which is commensurate with the original processing purpose, and upon the same legal foundation, until rescinded. There exists no legal or contractual obligation to provide personally identifiable information. The only consequence of not providing information will be that you are not able to transmit your request and we will be unable to process such a request. Such information will not be shared with other recipients. You have the right to revoke your consent in writing at any time, which shall not affect the legitimacy of our having processed said information until such time as consent is revoked. You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of your personally identifiable information for purposes of direct advertising in writing at any time. In the event of revocation, your personally identifiable information will no longer be processed for purposes of direct advertising. You have the right to information about, as well as correction, deletion, restriction of processing and transferability of your personally identifiable data, as well as the right to lodge complaints with the oversight authorities (Austrian Office of Data Protection, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org).