- Here you can check for offers and directly book available apartments up to one year in advance.
- Season schedule 2020
- Low season until 1 July
- Summer season 2 July until 30 August
- Low season 31 August until 19 December
- Winter season as of 20 December (the skiing season at Kreischberg starts on 4 December)
- Summer & low season: We will grant you a discount of -10% on all bookings as of 8 nights!
- January discount 2021: We will grant you a discount of -10% on all bookings between 7 and 21 January 2021.
After the contact form has been submitted, the aforementioned information will be processed by the company which bears responsibility for complying with data privacy regulations, including Vitalhof Rohrer, Family Schabus, Bodendorf 2, A-8861 St. Georgen/Kreischberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, for purposes of processing your request, with your expressed consent indicated by submission of the form. The information will be further processed for purposes of direct advertising, which is commensurate with the original processing purpose, and upon the same legal foundation, until rescinded. There exists no legal or contractual obligation to provide personally identifiable information. The only consequence of not providing information will be that you are not able to transmit your request and we will be unable to process such a request. Such information will not be shared with other recipients. You have the right to revoke your consent in writing at any time, which shall not affect the legitimacy of our having processed said information until such time as consent is revoked. You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of your personally identifiable information for purposes of direct advertising in writing at any time. In the event of revocation, your personally identifiable information will no longer be processed for purposes of direct advertising. You have the right to information about, as well as correction, deletion, restriction of processing and transferability of your personally identifiable data, as well as the right to lodge complaints with the oversight authorities (Austrian Office of Data Protection, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, email@example.com).